Luton airport is crowded with passenger day and night. The hustle and bustle gets somewhat irritating when you are packed in too close with other passengers whom always seem to be in more hurry them you. Same goes for the parking situation outside. On average there is a vehicle for every 3 people you see inside the airport that needs to be parked for at least a week. According to LLA’s own claims there are a millions of passengers travelling every month through Luton. The parking situation you can imaging. Here are a few common issues:
- The lots are usually jammed full and the hunt of a vacant slot grows weary. You may or may not find you parking
- The on-airport parking lots are at quite a distance from the terminal and walking and dragging luggage does not make for a good start of vacation
- The parking conditions are modest at best which definitely does not cover absolute security over longer periods of unsupervised stays
- The security measure are sparsely employed and the dents and scratched are eminent
- The parking budget is entirely a different matter. The on-airport parking dearer with lots of risks involved
Other then the above mentioned problems, the vehicles are subjected to involuntary searches and that would not sound safe to anyone. The general excuse is that it was done for the security purposes and you are expected to just go with it.
You do not want to be treated as such and rather not suffer these heft, off-airport parking is the best option for you to abstain all this hassle and enjoy a smooth parking experience no matter how crowded the airport is or how full the parking lots are. Book an Easy Meet and Greet Luton parking deals for professional parking to eliminate all your problems and provide following benefits: